Jumat, 10 April 2009

First Post

Well, this is the first story to post on my blog...

hmm.. let's start with a brief history of my life:

i was born in Bandung on 92, i cheated my way up to ITHB, yeah you know what i mean... im burning my head now just to get my advance diploma..
I cheated death every time i ride my honda tiger..
I have vast network of friends, from the street life to cool people who studied in Singapore, i really envied them coz i can't make my way up there..

My life, well, pretty fucking messed up..
I smoke a lot, drink occasionally (wake the beast of my self), i listen to hardcore music every fucking times (my ears kinda ringing now), most people think I'm gay coz i really never have any relationship with woman since kindergarten. Yeah i do enjoy being a 17 years old college geek, studying and messing around at the same time.

I'm currently hang out with these people:


SatCom (Satanic Community)

This is the second community i recently "joined" (though im not an official member) after [BV], consisting of headbangers, smoking metal engines and hardcore street burners. Nice people though, yet some may "disturbing". It really opens my eyes on how the street life is.





[BV] BON VOYAGE

This is the first hardcore community i ever joined. Recently it's kinda messed up, yeah, people have their own business.

Very long history with these people, it's established on one ordinary night when me, adryan (my best sidekick, so fuckin pure hardcore), Andre (My long time friend) and other two friends burning the street searching a threshold. Long story short, i got stuck here almost like eternal... Burning the street and mess around together.




R.I.D. (Revenge in Death)

Not really a member but i do hang out with the owner a lot, very funny person, love the guy...

Barshake

An outcast from BV started to leave and joined the group. Only experience touring with these guys once. Pure fuckin hardcore, love the way they fucked up cars and throwing cars with stone.. This guys shows me the very first time i face BIN guys with guns..

----

That's all i can write ryt now, im runing thin of nicotine..

1 sentence for sure: "Hanya ada satu kata, LAWAN!"

0 komentar: